We are proud to be affiliated with the industry's leading organizations.
American Fence Association (AFA)
AFA is the largest professional association representing the fence, deck, and railing industry, with members in every state in the U.S. and in Canada. A-1 Fence Company is an active board member of the Southern California Chapter.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
Founded in 1880, ASME is a not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines, toward a goal of helping the global engineering community develop solutions to benefit lives and livelihoods.
ASIS offers a wide range of educational programs, publications and events to help companies thrive in their industry. Developed in consultation with leading industry experts, their resources support businesses at every stage.We are proud to be a participating member of ASIS.
Special Olympics, Proud Supporter
Our local American Fence Association chapter has been a long time supporter of Special Olympics in Southern California, assisting in regional events and training. Since 1992, SCAFA has focused its efforts towards the Special Olympics Bocce Ball events and have donated over $250,000 to support this program.
License, Certifications & Insurance
License # 528260 (C-13, C-23, C-29, C-61/D28)
- Small Business - State of California, Ref # 0022062
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- S.B.A. # P0293241
- Public Works DIR Contractor Registration #1000002404
- None. (P.S.A. and P.L.A. agreements - OK )
- Prevailing wage projects - Yes
- Liability: (Aggregate) $2,000,000.00
- Worker’s Compensation: per State requirements
- Vehicle: $1,000,000.00
- Bonded per State of California requirements